What is Privi Trax?
Privi Trax is like a decentralized Spotify. But we only say that because that is what people know. In reality, Privi Trax is completely different. It is similar to Spotify in that you can listen to music, create playlists, and share music, however that is where it stops.
With Privi Trax, an entirely new paradigm is introduced, let us explain.
Paradigm shift # 1️⃣:
- With Spotify, listeners pay more than $100 a year
- With Privi Trax, you listen for free 🎵
- And earn while you listen 🤑
Paradigm shift # 2️⃣:
- Spotify founders think artists are entitled
- With Privi Trax, artists earn 3x more per stream than Spotify 🤯
- Privi Trax also kills piracy ☠️ and you can earn while doing it
Paradigm shift # 3️⃣:
- Spotify CEO wants to buy Arsenal for £2B+ while less than 1% of artists on the platform make over $50k a year
- Privi Trax is completely decentralized, goodbye billionaire shareholders, time to spread the wealth!
- Privi Trax ownership, governance, and revenue structure is decided upon by people who own the TRAX token
How Do I Access Privi Trax?
Like Spotify, Privi Trax has a web app and a mobile app. Both will be launched at the end of Summer 2021.
Privi Trax Mobile App 📱
- Listen to music on the go
- Create playlists on the go
- Earn while you listen
- Connect your Privi Wallet (or other popular blockchain wallets)
- The Privi Trax mobile app will be launching shortly after the launch of the TRAX token.
- It will be available on both iOS and Android
Privi Trax Web App 🖥️
- Simply log in to the Privi Web App to access Privi Trax
- Listen to music
- Create playlists
- Interact with the Privi Trax DAO, where earning and listening for free go hand in hand
- Kill piracy and earn while doing (seriously!)
- Privi Trax is connected to all other apps on the Privi Web Platform: meaning you can invest in your favorite artists and engage with them in entirely new ways with Privi Pods and Privi DAOs.
What is the TRAX Token?
Privi Trax is its own distinct economy within the Privi Ecosystem. It is a standalone decentralized app, as such, it has its own ownership, governance, and revenue structure. To own Privi Trax, vote on the direction of the app, and to receive part of its profits, you must own the TRAX token.
Every stream on Privi Trax is a transaction. This means that whenever a listener listens to a song, on the back-end, the blockchain is working its magic. Most of the revenue per stream goes to the artist, yet a small percentage per stream is a series of taxation fees. This taxation includes a node tax, an ecosystem tax, and an app tax. This means that holders of TRAX receive dividends from every stream.
How does this fit into the Privi Ecosystem?
Privi Trax will be the first app within the Privi Ecosystem to be live (we know, we’re excited too!)
Privi Trax is where you listen to music, and can be accessed in a mobile app, or within the Privi Web App. Privi Pods is where you can invest in your favorite artists, and Privi DAOs are where artists can engage their fans unlike ever before.
Then, you can manage, send, and swap your tokens with your Privi Wallet.
While the TRAX token gives the people a chance to own the success of the app, to interact across the ecosystem that will require you to own the Privi Ecosystem Token (PRIVI), the Privi Token is required to pay for transaction fees throughout the platform, and it is the primary token that you stake in order to receive a certain amount of time (depending on stake amount) of free music with Privi Trax.
Privi Trax (TRAX) tokens can be exchanged at any time. Both in and out of Privi. Within the Privi Ecosystem, TRAX can be exchanged for PRIVI, or other popular tokens.
A new era of music has arrived. Join the waitlist launch right here.